Why should businesses choose Bonded ADSL Router over Load Balancing?
With technology changing at a fast pace, businesses are benefited with updated techniques available for great savings in the expenditure being made for the hardware and software required to function their organization. One such important expense which most SME’s and even multinational companies, face is connectivity or internet cost. Huge business groups do not mind spending fortunes to get their own proprietary or T1, T3 lines. However, the same does not always offer the best value for money.
What are the cheaper solutions?
Clearly, ADSL is not the only solution. However, it can be used in 2 popular ways as being used now.
- Load Balancing: This process involves routing the traffic for different networks on separate ADSL lines to balance the load of internet usage by any organization. A clear example would be to pass on the email traffic on one connection and browsing traffic on the other. This shall be a temporary solution to balance the load but will be vulnerable to data usage on the connections which shall force the customer to purchase a bigger line with no caps on speed and data limit.
Should one of the connections go offline for any reason, generally the company will have connectivity issues of some kind.
- ADSL Internet Bonding: ADSL Bonding gives clear solution to all the above issues of lower bandwidth, slow data rate and limit on usage of internet by any one particular line. The best part about ADSL Bonding is that it allows the user to keep the cost low and still work without issues like data limit and slow data rate. With ADSL Bonding should one line go off line the customer will not loose connectivity just bandwidth, and thus provides redundancy for the internet connection.
The benefit of ADSL Internet Bonding over all the above
This technology involves combining two or more ADSL connections (Current maximum is 8 Lines) and using their joint speed and capacity to create one connection for the organization. Assuming that one ADSL connection will offer download speed of 8 MBPS and upload speed of 1 MBPS, the ADSL Bonding process with 2 ADSL connections will offer a combined speed of 16 MBPS and 2 MBPS respectively which shall turn out to be great when looking at browsing speeds and data rate for even high end applications like video conferencing. With the newer standards of ADSL (ADSL2, ADSL2 +, Annex M) the enhanced speeds and reliability can be used to create even faster connections.
So with ADSL Bonded Internet Router, you get
- More Bandwidth (Bigger Pipe, Faster Uploads and Downloads)
- Instant Redundancy
- Robust Infrastructure
- Flexible Solution to the conventional ADSL Load Balancing Issues
- Cheaper Variant for your connectivity needs
- Twice the bandwidth (Assuming you are using just 2 ADSL connections)
This gives you clear solution to get rid of your Kill0stream, SDSL, Wireless internet, small Leased Lines, Load Balancing and all other connectivity issues which hamper your internet processes.
Are there any other cheaper solutions?
Other cheaper options available in the market include Cable internet which will not only be slow (for the basic reason that it will be shared among several other people in your locality), but will also be highly un-reliable when it comes to speed as the number of users sharing the line increases.
This leaves us with the most reliable and affordable ADSL connections which can be used for low bandwidth jobs like browsing, sending emails, accessing ftp and even high bandwidth jobs like VOIP, Video conferencing and video streaming where disconnection or slow data rate can never be accepted.
Even though most customers will like what the occasional ADSL package offers, IT System departments will look for a brighter solution which can help them plug the issues of low bandwidth, poor data rate and eating up the limit of single broadband connection.
It can’t be so good, what is it that I am missing?
Yes, all good things and nothing to worry is what you get when you switch to ADSL Bonding. However, this is not something which anyone can do at home and requires solutions from some experienced and trusted service provider. Apart from this, all is really true.
So, if you are also experiencing similar connectivity issues and would like a permanent solution to the problem, shift to ADSL Bonding today Click here for a FREE Bonded ADSL Quote !